Westside Gunn Shares New Album, ‘Pray For Paris’
He stated that the album wasn’t really planned. It took all of two days to record it in Paris. Virgil Abloh had invited Westside Gunn to Paris for his Off-White fashion show. This inspired the rapper to record a whole album, being that it was even his first time in the country.
Virgil Abloh was also credited as having designed the cover art for the album.
‘Pray For Paris’ contains a slew of guest appearances such as from Tyler, the Creator, Wale, Joey Bada$$, Freddie Gibbs, Roc Marciano, Boldy James, Billie Essco, Joyce Wrice, and others.
It will also be Westside Gunn’s first collaboration with DJ Premier (‘Shawn Vs. Flair’) while Tyler, the Creator, Alchemist, Daringer, DJ Muggs, Jay Versace assist with other beats on the project.
Stream it below.
1. 400 Million Plus Tax
2. No Vacancy
3. George Bondo f. Conway The Machine & Benny The Butcher
4. 327 f. Joey Bada$$, Tyler, The Creator & Billie Essco
5. French Toast f. Wale & Joyce Wrice
6. Euro Step
7. Allah Sent Me f. Conway The Machine & Benny The Butcher
8. 500 Dollar Ounces f. Freddie Gibbs & Roc Marciano
10. Claiborne Kick f. Boldy James
11. Shawn Vs. Flair
12. Party Wit Pop Smoke f. Keisha Plum
13. Le Djobila f. Cartier A Williams